1st_prize; Jiritsu-kun, 2nd_prize; GCCS, 3rd_prize; LastOneTAI
- This competition is held as a part of the 21st Computer Olympiad. Curling AIs play games on the system called Digital Curling to decide which one is strong.
- What is Computer Olympiad?
- Computer Olympiad is the comprehensive competition of games held by International Computer Games Association.
Please visit here for detail information.
- July 9-11, 2018
- 1st day(July 9)
- 2nd day(July 10)
- Information Center, National Taipei University (San-Shia Campus)
- Length of games will be scheduled 8 ends.
- If the number of participating teams is less than 6 teams, match-up will be done in round robin manner. In the case of more than 7 teams, the ranking will be decided by Swiss tournament.(It may change depending on the progress.)
- Simulator and upper limit of shot strength
- The upper limit of the y component of the shot vector transmitted with the BESTSHOT command is 48.79 , and shots larger than this value are invalid.
- The size of the vector before the random number is added will be checked. Actual shot values may exceed this limit, since random numbers are added,
- The size of the x component of the shot vector is not checked.
- Prohibited from consuming computational resources when you are not your turn.
- 219 seconds
- The match will go to "extra end", if the score of each team is same at the finish of the 8th end.
- Extra end will be started as a new game by the following setting.
- End; 1 end
- Thinking time; 28 seconds for each
- Hammer team; the team that lost the last end
- No limit within the specifications of computer used at the competition
- OS：Windows 10 Home 64 bits
- Processor：Intel(R) Core（TM) i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40 GHz
- Memory：16 GB RAM
- The simulator used in this event is Ver.2.4_GAT.
- Normal random numbers are used, and the x axis is μ = 0, σ = 0.0725, y axis is μ = 0, σ = 0.2900.(It is set at 0.145 on the client.)
- Program needs to work on the official client of digital curling.
- Participant must send the source code of participating program after completion to release it.
- At least one of the developers is expected to show up to the competition site.
- Please mention Computer Olympiad also sets its rules.
- You need to register both here (mentioned below) and on Computer Olympiad page
- Please fill in the following necessary items and apply via e-mail with your program to "firstname.lastname@example.org". We will confirm whether it works on our environment, and will contact you for confirmation. Please wait for a few days.
- Application deadline: June 25, 2018
- If you have any question about this competition, please ask us via email to "email@example.com".
Organized by: Takeshi Ito Laboratory, the University of Electro-Communications